Hard Reset Samsung Grand I8552 To Remove Pattern Lock

Here is a method to hard reset Samsung Grand I8552 using the hardware keys. This process will take less than a minute to complete and after completion your phone will be restored to original settings. Samsung Grand I8552 Hard reset to remove pattern lock via hardware keys. Please be sure that you have take a backup of your all important data before wiping your phone.

How To  Reset Samsung Grand I8552 To Remove Security Locks

At first step, Power off your Samsung Grand I8552.
Press and hold Volume Up + Power key together.
Release when logo appears.
Using Volume keys Select "Wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with power key.
Now select "reboot system now" and confirm.
Wait for a while to complete the process.
That's All. You have done.
Advertisements

Related

Hard Reset 3414862096795195631

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Recent

Popular

Comments

Blog Archive

item